Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Better Homes and Gardens
- Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: Low 4 to 5 hours
- Makes 6 servings
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1½ pounds)
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 x 0.7-ounce package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 x 10¾-ounce can condensed golden mushroom soup
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ½ of an 8-ounce tub cream cheese with chives and onion
- hot cooked whole wheat pasta (optional)
- snipped fresh chives (optional)
- Place chicken in a 3½- or 4-quart slow cooker.
- In a medium saucepan melt the butter.
- Stir in the dry Italian salad dressing mix.
- Stir in mushroom soup, wine, and cream cheese until combined.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve chicken with sauce.
- If desired, serve with hot cooked pasta and sprinkle with chives.
Nutritional information Edit
- calories: 310 | total fat: 17g | saturated fat: 9g | monounsaturated fat: 3g | polyunsaturated fat: 1g | cholesterol: 110mg | sodium: 1043mg | carbohydrate: 6g | total sugar: 2g | fiber: 0g | protein: 28g | vitamin C: 2% | calcium: 3%
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.