- 520 g chicken breast (skinned and deboned)
- 220 g sliced peach in light syrup
- 30 g cornstarch
- ½ tsp ginger, grated
- dash of salt
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- 120 g cooked peas
- 100 g water chestnuts, sliced
- Spray a skillet with nonstick spray coating.
- Preheat skillet.
- Add chicken.
- Cook for 10 minutes turn to brown evenly.
- Remove from skillet keep warm.
- Meanwhile drain peach reserving juice.
- Add water to juice to equal ½ cup stir in cornstarch, ginger and salt.
- Add to skillet.
- Cook and stir till thickened cook and stir 1 minute more.
- Gently stir in peaches and water chestnuts.
- Heat through.
- On serving platter, arrange rice, peas and chicken.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.