Contributed by Ray at Pressurecookerrecipes Y-Group
- 4 chicken breast halves, without skin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 8 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- ¼ cup fat-free chicken broth
- ¼ cup orange juice
- dash hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced parsley
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Pound chicken breasts gently to thin slightly.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt.
- Heat olive oil in pressure cooker.
- Brown chicken breasts.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Pressure cook on high for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Reduce pressure according to your manual.
- Enjoy! great over rice or noodles.
- Do not waste the wonderful liquids from cooking this recipe.
- Use them on top of the chicken and or rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.