Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 onions, chopped fine
- 8 pieces of chicken
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ lb margarine
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 cup water
- Sauté onions in margarine.
- Add chicken and sprinkle with paprika and salt.
- Mix together.
- Gradually add water.
- Cover mixture and cook until chicken is tender, about 1 hour. If mixture is too thick, dilute with more water.
- Just before serving, add sour cream.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve over rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.