- 4 chicken breasts, boned and skinned
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 tsp sesame seeds
- ⅔ cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
- In a large skillet, heat oil, then add sesame seeds and toast for 1 minute over medium heat, stirring often.
- Add chicken.
- Cook for 8 – 10 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink, turning the pieces occasionally to brown evenly and to coat with sesame seeds.
- Transfer chicken to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Stir together chicken broth, mustard and cornstarch.
- Carefully add broth mixture to skillet and cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes more.
- Pour over chicken.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.