- 1 a fat hen
- 2 – 3 onions
- 1 laurel leaf
- a small bunch coriander
- 2 tablespoons wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- salt to taste
- Put a cleaned and thoroughly washed hen into a sauce-pan.
- Pour water over the hen to cover it and place the pan on the fire.
- Remove scum before the water boils.
- Put the boiled hen into a bowl and sprinkle it with salt.
- Remove fat from the broth, put it into the frying-pan and stew finely shredded onions in it.
- Add 2 tablespoons of wheat flour and pour this mass into the sauce-pan with the broth.
- Add laurel leaf, a small bunch of coriander tied with a white thread and boil.
- After brief boiling put the hen, cut into pieces, into the broth, dress it with vinegar and salt and boil another 5 minutes.
- Beat the yolk in a separate dish.
- Then gradually add some broth to it, mix it and pour into the saucepan.
- Do not bring it to the boiling point.
- Sprinkle finely shredded tarragon over it before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.