- 6 Mission™ fat-free fajita-size flour tortillas
- 2 cups fat-free chile
- ¾ cup Mission™ garden-style salsa
- 1½ cups fat-free cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 tbsp fat-free sour cream (optional)
- Prepare a medium-hot grill and lightly spray with nonfat cooking spray.
- Lightly spray a small saucepan with nonfat cooking spray; add chile and salsa to pan and place on grill.
- Cook chile, stirring constantly, 5–10 minutes until thoroughly heated; remove from heat and keep warm.
- Place tortillas on grill and cook 1–3 minutes, turning 2-3 times, just until soft and warm. Remove tortillas from grill; top each tortilla *with chile, 1/4 cup Cheese and 1 tablespoon sour cream, if desired.
- Roll tortilla up and serve with additional salsa, or wrap in foil and grill 1–2 minutes, until Cheese is melted.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.