- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 2 cup whole-kernel corn or 1 pack (10 oz) whole-kernel, thawed
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- ½ tsp hot dried chile pepper
- ¼ cup tarragon vinegar or ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- In a large, non-stick skillet, heat oil and cook onion until translucent.
- Place vegetables in skillet and stir-fry skillet and stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Stir in chile pepper and vinegar, cooking just long enough to warm through.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 96 | cho: 0 mg | car: 21g | pro: 3g | sod: 6 mg | fat: 2g
- Food exchanges: 1 starch/bread + 1 vegetable
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.