Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Makes 8 servings
- 4 ounces (120 g) reduced-fat processed cheese, cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) cubes
- ⅓ cup (24 g) store-bought chunky salsa
- 1 x 16-ounce (480 g) can fat-free refried beans
- ¼ cup (34 g) well-drained canned chopped green chiles
- Combine all ingredients and put in a microwave-safe dish.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Continue to cook for another 4 minutes, stirring once, until cheese is melted and dip is warmed through.
- Serve hot with fat-free or reduced-fat tortilla chips.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (dip only):
- 102 calories (32% calories from fat) | 5 g protein | 3 g total fat (2.0 g saturated fat) | 10 g carbohydrate | 3 g dietary fiber | 10 mg cholesterol | 530 mg sodium
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.