As a teacher, I would assign this recipe to my fifth-graders to make. It's easy, much more so if you have a food processor with a julienne disk for the carrots. This is a light and refreshing side for a summer meal or picnic.
- 20 minutes
- 4 servings
- 5 young carrots
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- ¼ cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely minced fresh cilantro
- finely ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Peel and grate carrots.
- Combine all ingredients in serving bowl.
- Sere cold.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.