After trying this salsa, it is hard to go back to store-bought salsa. I could eat my weight in this stuff, along with tortilla chips. Yum!!
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 green serrano chilies or jalapeno chiles, seeded and chopped (i use one of each)
- 1½ teaspoons sea salt or kosher salt
- 6 medium ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped sweet Spanish onions or Vidalia onions
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.