Cook time: 6 - 8 Hours
Chili’s is known for their high quality fajitas. These are easy to prepare, and you can have that special Tex Mex flavor any night of the week.
- Check Out More Restaurant Recipes
- 1½ lbs sirloin steak
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 2 cups water
- sautéed onion and green pepper
- 1 small can diced green chilies
- flour tortillas
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Cut sirloin steak into bite size pieces.
- Place in crock pot, with chili’s, soup mix and water.
- Cook on low, 6-8 hours.
- Chop onion and bell pepper in small stripes, sauté in olive oil.
- Warm tortillas in microwave.
- Drain beef mixture.
- Place in center of tortillas, top with cheese, salsa, onion and pepper mix
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.