Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 cup raw rice
- 1 cup no-fat plain yogurt
- 1 to 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro 
- ¼ cup tomatillo (green) taco sauce
- 1 onion, sliced
- several / many cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 splash of white wine
- 2 cup frozen or canned corn thawed / drained
- 1 x 4 oz can of sliced black olives, drained
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 x 14 oz (approx) can of chili-spiced beans 
- 1 ripe tomato, seeded and chopped
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Put rice on to cook.
- Mix yogurt with cilantro and taco sauce.
- Set aside.
- Sauté onions and garlic in wine till soft.
- In a casserole dish spritzed with PAM layer: corn, cooked rice, zucchini, onion / garlic.
- Pour beans over all.
- Cover and cook in 350°F oven for 30 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Sprinkle tomatoes over top and drizzle with yogurt mixture.
Variations[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.