Makes 4 servings.
- 1 pound skinless and boneless chicken nuggets
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1 x 6.8-ounce package Spanish rice mix, prepared according to package directions
- 1 x 15-ounce can chili without beans
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with black pepper.
- Place oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken breasts and brown both sides.
- Place rice in 8x8x2-inch baking dish. Place chicken on top.
- Pour chili over chicken and top with chips.
- Cover and bake at 350 °F for 10 to 15 minutes or until bubbly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.