- 1/4 small Onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, optional
- 1/2 cup lightly packed cilantro leaves
- 2 (15-oz.) cans diced tomatoes, drained
- 3 (15-oz.) cans pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 tsp. hot sauce, optional
- Light sour cream or soy sour cream, Optional
2. In medium saucepan, combine salsa and pinto beans. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and simmer, stirring often, 15 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and hot sauce to taste. Serve with a dollop of sour cream if desired.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.