Chili without Beans, Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- ¾ cup elbow macaroni
- 1 (8.5 oz) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 oz) can chili without beans
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.Drain.
- Stir in macaroni, corn, tomato sauce and chili without beans.
- Place in oven for 30 – 40 minutes until heated through.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.