This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Clovers Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1989.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup half and half
- 4 ounce can chopped green chilies
- 1 small jar pimentos
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup all purpose baking mix
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- Grease pie pan then sprinkle chilies, cheese and pimentos on bottom of pan.
- Mix eggs and baking mix then add half and half and mix together with electric mixer.
- Pour over top and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.