Chili without Beans, Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1 (15 oz) can chili without beans, heated
- 4 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F.
- Wash and dry potatoes.
- With a fork or sharp knife, pierce each potato 2 or 3 times.
- Place on cookie sheet or baking pan. Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Split baked potatoes.
- Top each potato with chili and 1 tablespoon sour cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.