- 1½ lb provolone cheese, diced
- 1½ lb salami, cubed
- ½ lb pepperoni, sliced
- 2 x green peppers, 1½ x ¼" strips
- 1 jar (5¾ oz.) stuffed green olives, drained
- 3 stalk celery, sliced
- 1 x red onion, cut into rings
- 1 pkt (12 oz.) medium macaroni shells, cooked
- ¾ cup commercial Italian salad dressing
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Toss to combine and coat with dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.