- 2½ pounds California avocados, diced
- 3 pints buttermilk
- 1 pound Kirby (hot house) cucumber, peeled, cut into chunks
- 24 Thai basil leaves
- 24 mint leaves
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup red onion, finely diced
- ½ cup Roma tomato, seeded, and diced
- ⅓ cups green onion, thinly sliced
- 12 Thai basil flowers, with leaves
- Purée avocado with next 5 ingredients.
- Cover and chill at least 3 hours to marry flavors.
Just before service Edit
Per order Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.