Contributed by Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 4 Servings
- 2 medium ripe mangoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 14 oz can coconut milk
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- salt and white pepper to taste
- 1 x 7 oz can crabmeat, drained well
- cilantro or tarragon sprigs for garnish
- Place the mango, coconut milk, curry powder, lime juice,salt and pepper in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Chill soup in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Pour into well-chilled soup bowls; decorate the top of the soup with the crabmeat, garnish with cilantro or tarragon sprigs and serve.
Nutritional information Edit
- 274 Calories | 20.7g Fat | 21.4g Carbs | 2.2g Fiber | 178 mg sodium
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.