With all of the spices of North Africa, thia traditional appetizer is delicious and really simple to make.
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1 quart chilled tomato juice
- 1/4 cup chilled orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- hot pepper sauce
Put the mixture in a sealable tub and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
This recipe serves 4.
Tomato Soup Videos Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.