- frozen mixed vegetables as many large bags as needed
- 1 x cucumber per bag of veggies
- green onions to taste including the green part
- 5 x fresh plum tomatoes
- low-fat or non-fat Mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- Parboil the vegetables (don't let them get too cooked)
- Drain the vegetables well.
- Dice and add the cucumber, tomatoes, and green onions.
- Mix in the mayo to bind it together.
- salt and pepper to taste. For some reason it needs a heavier hand than you'd think with the pepper
- Chill well.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.