Excellent with grilled meats, eggplant or portabello mushrooms. A great "dip" for raw veggies also.
- ¾ cup
- 3 minutes 3 mins prep
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 2 bunches Italian parsley, trim stems
- 1 large lemon, juice of
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- ½ cup virgin olive oil (not extra)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Into the food processor or blender it all goes except the oil.
- Pulse to chop.
- Put your food processor or blender on "go" and add the oil in a slow stream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.