You can mince the ingredients by hand or use a food processor, which is faster and easier. There are many variations on this condiment, and it is used on meat, rice, empanadas, etc.
- 1 cup
- 2 hours (5 minutes actual work)
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ⅓ cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon minced basil or thyme or oregano (or mixture)
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients and let set for at least 2 hours before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.