This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Corrigan Estate in Justin, Texas in 1992.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound broccoli
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small white onion diced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- ½ cup chicken stock
- Wash broccoli and cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and cook onion until golden.
- Add broccoli and cook over medium heat stirring constantly for 3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and sugar.
- Blend cornstarch and chicken stock then add to broccoli mixture.
- Cook over high heat for 1 minute stirring constantly until thickened.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.