- 400g lean round beef, cut into strips 30mm long, fat removed
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 onion, sliced into rings
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 4 silver beet leaves and stalks, chopped
- 1 cup water chestnuts, sliced, drained
- 24 snow peas
- 1 can (425g) baby corn
- 1/4 cup beef stock (defatted)
- 2 tablespoons cornflour, extra water to mix
- 1 cup buckwheat noodles, cooked and drained
- Marinate beef strips and crushed garlic in the wine.
- Saute onion and apple juice in a non-stick pan (lid on), until tender.
- Add chopped silver beet stalks, water chestnuts and snow peas.
- Simmer (lid on) for 2 minutes. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Saute meat and wine at high temperature, turning the meat as it cooks, for 2
to 3 minutes.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, except the cornflour, gently tossing
and mixing the ingredients at a high temperature.
- Thicken with the mixed cornflour. Fold in the cooked noodles and serve at
Contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.