This is the recipe that is served in all the Chinese restaurants in my area. Serve these as a main course or appetizer." Original recipe yield: 6 servings.
- ½ cup hoisin sauce
- ¼ cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon red food coloring
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 4 pounds pork spareribs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups water
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.