Description[edit | edit source]
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: a Southern Collection...Then And Now
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 pork tenderloins
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 cup honey
- ½ cup sherry
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp dried ginger
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp paprika
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Put pork tenderloin in a glass baking dish.
- Mix together all other ingredients and simmer over medium heat until ingredients are blended.
- Let cool slightly and then pour over tenderloins.
- Marinate in refrigerator for about 3 hours, turning every 30 minutes.
- Place dish in oven as is and bake uncovered in a preheated 350 oven for about 1½ hours.
- Time may vary.
- Baste every 15 to 20 minutes and continue to bake until sauce becomes thick, dark and forms a crust.
- This is a good dish to serve company and makes great leftovers.
- Serve with whipped potatoes or rice.
- Sauce can also be used on spare ribs that have been broiler 4 minutes on each side before adding the sauce.
- The aroma is mouth watering.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.