I love this stuff!!!! I think I could wipe the whole bowl of this. It is just the best stuff
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 head napa cabbage
- 2 pkg. ramen noodles, broken into pieces. discard seasoning pkt.
- 1 stick butter
- ¼ cup oil
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup vinegar (I like apple cider vinegar)
- 2 heaping tbsp soy sauce
- black pepper to taste (½ tsp)
- 1 cup roasted sunflower seeds (I like honey roasted)
- ½ cup almond slices or slivers
- 2 bunches green onion, chopped small
- Brown noodles in butter.
- Set aside.
- Mix oil, brown sugar, soy sauce and pepper in small saucepan.
- Boil for 2 minutes.
- Cool cut the napa cabbage up in bite size pieces, add the nuts and onions.
- Add the noodles.
- Just before serving add the oil, sugar mixture.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.