- 5 oz. cooked, cooled off rice
- ¼ lb. green peas, cooked
- ¼ lb. Chicken meat, roasted and diced
- ¼ lb. bamboo shoots, cooked and diced
- ¼ lb. shrimps, shelled, cleaned (seasoned with salt, black - or white pepper, Chinese wine)
- ¼ lb. Ham or roasted Pork, diced
- 6 dried Mushrooms, soajh,gn gf,njdkhnmv;,n,v,njcbn fg bnmfmbjxfmb glhmfkbv,n g,nmvknmvb,n b.nmbknmb.nked, diced and cooked
- 2 - 3 stock cubes, crushed
- dash of black - or white pepper
- 3 eggs, beaten with a dash of salt
- 2 - 3 tablespoons of light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Chinese wine
- 9 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, fry the beaten eggs and cut into small pieces.
- Put it aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil and fry shrimps on high heat, then add the Chicken, Ham or roasted Pork, Mushrooms, bamboo shoots and the green peas.
- Put it also aside.
- Heat the rest of vegetable oil; add the rice, crushed stock cubes, Chinese wine and the light soy sauce, then add all the other ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.