- 8 Chicken cutlets..strips or chunks
- 12 oz. jar honey
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsps. lemon juice
- Cook in a wok or rounded pan.
- Slice Chicken, dredge liberally in flour.
- Fry in pan with oil of your choice.
- Don't let Chicken stick together.
- When the Chicken turns white, add sauce and keep moving it around for a few minutes.
- Let Chicken brown and let sauce thicken.
- When Chicken is glossy looking, it is done. Serve over rice.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.