This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Cabrera Estate in Malakoff, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 pound very finely chopped chicken
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 eggs beaten
- 15 ounce can cream style corn
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Bring chicken stock to a boil over high heat.
- Mix ground chicken, soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Add chicken mixture to stock stirring to prevent chicken from forming clumps.
- Bring to a boil and add beaten eggs stirring to combine.
- Add corn and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.