- 6 slice meaty oxtail, fat removed
- 2 x spring Onion, cut in 2 each length
- 2 inch ginger root, sliced
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Chinese rice wine
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- Blanced oxtail in boiling water
- Put blanched oxtail, spring onions, ginger, wine and salt in a pan and cover oxtail with water.
- Cover pan, bring to boil. Simmer until oxtail is tender.
- Add pepper on top just before serving Serve with one piece of oxtail per bowls.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.