- 4 lbs of goat meat
- 2 lemons cut into halves
- 3 green bell peppers
- 2 teaspoons of mashed garlic
- 1/2 teaspoons of powdered oregano
- 1 small red onion cut into four quarters
- 4 plum tomatoes cut into 4 quarters
- 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of mashed garlic
- 2 small jalapeño peppers finely chopped
- In a bowl mix in the meat, add oregano, Onion, garlic, peppers, and spices. In a pot heat the oil.
- Add the Sugar, let the Sugar turn brown, then add the meat (reserve the vegetables).
- Stir (being careful with splatters) until all the meat has a light brown color. Add 1 cup of water. #Cover and simmer. Adjust water until the meat is very tender (about 35 mins).
- Add the remaining ingredients, when the remaining ingredients are tender reduce liquid to obtain a thin sauce.
- Adjust salt to taste.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.