- 1 pkg. (18.25 oz) chocolate cake mix
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups (12 oz pkg.) Nestlé® Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 bar (2 oz) Nestlé® Toll House Unsweetened Chocolate Baking Bar
- 1½ cups sifted powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 to 3 tablespoons water
- teaspoon vanilla extract
- PREHEAT oven to 350 °F. Grease and flour 12-inch Bundt pan or other tube pan.
- COMBINE cake mix, pudding mix, milk, sour cream and eggs in large mixer bowl. Beat on low speed just until blended. Beat on high speed for 2 minutes. Stir in morsels and nuts. Pour into prepared baking pan.
- BAKE for 55 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake comes out clean.
- COOL in pan for 20 minutes. Invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
- MELT baking bar and butter in small heavy-duty saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in powdered sugar alternately with water until of desired consistency. Stir in vanilla extract.
- POUR glaze over cake.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.