Contributed Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 36 round, buttery crackers, divided
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large banana, sliced (optional)
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate morsels
- Spread each of 18 crackers with 2teaspoons peanut butter; top evenly with banana slices, if desired.
- Cover with remaining crackers.
- Place chocolate morsels in a glass bowl.
- Microwave at medium (50 percent power) 2 to 3 minutes or until melted, stirring after 1 minute.
- Drizzle over tops.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.