A thick chocolate pudding.
- Mix some milk with the cocoa and the cornstarch till there are no more lumps.
- Heat the remaining milk.
- Add the cocoa mix and mix well until smooth (it may be difficult to get rid of the lumps).
- Let the mix cook well (watch out that it doesn't burn) for about 3 minutes.
- Add the Sugar to the vla.
- Let cool.
- After it has cooled, mix it well with a hand mixer (till all lumps are gone)
- Pour in pudding bowls.
- Serve with fresh whipped cream.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.