- 6 chocolate wafers, crushed
- 1½ cup light cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup 1% low-fat cottage cheese
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup amaretto
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 2 tbsp semi-sweet chocolate mini-morsels
- chocolate curls (optional)
- Sprinkle chocolate wafer crumbs in bottom of a 7-inch spring-form pan.
- Set aside.
- Position knife blade in food processor bowl
- Add cream cheese and the next 7 ingredients, processing until smooth.
- Add egg and process just until blended.
- Fold in chocolate morsels.
- Slowly pour mixture over crumbs in pan.
- Bake at 300°F for 65 to 70 minutes or until the cheesecake is set.
- Let cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Cover and chill at least 8 hrs.
- Remove sides of pan, and transfer cheesecake to a serving platter.
- Garnish with chocolate curls if desired.
Nutritional information Edit
- about 200 calories | protein-6.8 | fat-7.9 | carbohydrate-27.2 | cholesterol-.36 | iron-0.8 | sodium 289 | calcium 58
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.