Makes 4 servings
- 2¾ cups skim milk
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- ⅓ tsp salt
- In saucepan, heat 2 cups milk and the cinnamon until hot.
- In another pan, mix sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt.
- Blend in remaining ¾ cup of milk; add hot milk.
- Over medium low-heat, stir until boiling.
- Over low heat, cook 1 minutes stirring constantly.
- Pour into dishes, chill.
Nutritional information Edit
- 183 calories | 1 g fat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.