Appetizer, Dessert, easy for kiddos
- Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (16-ounce) package powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 (2-ounce) squares chocolate candy coating, melted
- Combine butter and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes or until ingredients are melted; stir well.
- Stir in sugar, peanuts, and vanilla until blended.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Dip each ball in candy coating; place on wax paper to dry.
- Store in airtight containers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.