Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Microwave the chocolate in a microwavable bowl on high for 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
- Stir until completely melted.
- Dip the apricots halfway into the chocolate.
- Let the excess chocolate drip off.
- Place the apricots onto waxed paper.
- Sprinkle the pistachios over the chocolate-covered portions of the apricots.
- Place in the refrigerator until the chocolate is set.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.