- Stir together flour and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Using pastry blender, cut in butter till mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- Stir in chocolate pieces.
- Form into a ball; knead about 10 to 12 strokes.
- Divide dough into two equal portions.
- Pat each portion of dough into sheet.
- Press down with the tines of a fork around the edge to make indentations in the dough.
- Prick dough with fork using a sharp knife, cut each dough circle into six pie- shape wedges.
- Do not separate wedges.
- Bake in a 325°F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or till edges are lightly browned.
- Recut wedges.
- Remove wedges and cool on a wire rack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.