Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 mini loaves
- 1 box devils food cake mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup water
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1½ cups mashed bananas
- 1½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- ⅔ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup corn syrup
- coarsely chopped toasted walnuts
- sweetened dried banana chips
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Beat cake mix, sour cream, water, eggs and cinnamon in a bowl until blended.
- Then beat on medium speed for 2 min.
- Stir in bananas.
- Pour into 6 disposable mini loaf pans coated with nonstick spray and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake 30 min. or until done.
- Cool in pans 10 min.
- Invert, remove pans, turn right side up.
- Microwave chips in a bowl on high until melted and smooth.
- Stir in cream and corn syrup, spread over tops of cakes.
- Sprinkle with walnuts and banana chips.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.