- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups oven-toasted rice cereal
- 1 cup Nestlé® Toll House® semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup Nestlé® Toll House® butterscotch flavored morsels
- Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Combine sugar and corn syrup in large, heavy-duty saucepan; bring just to a boil over medium heat.
- Stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter.
- Stir in cereal.
- Press into prepared baking pan.
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch morsels in medium, microwave-safe bowl on medium-high (70%) power for 1 minute; stir.
- Microwave at additional 10 to 20 second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Spread over cereal mixture.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until firm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.