- 175 g chocolate
- 90 g butter
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 3 egg whites
- 45 g chopped peanuts (optional)
- 45 g breadcrumbs
- Melt chocolate and butter in double boiler.
- Add sugar, beaten egg-whites, a half nuts and bread crumbs and mix thoroughly.
- Grease the baking mold with butter, sprinkle with bread crumbs and nuts, pour in chocolate batter and bake in a preheated oven 190°C (or 375°F) for 25 minutes.
- Cool down and pour over cream whipped with rum.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.