Good with whipped topping. Not suitable for diabetic, carbohydrate information missing.
- Cut 16 servings
- 1¼ cup flour
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa
- ¼ cup margarine, softened
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 large egg whites (1 large egg works)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 tsp confectioner's sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Measure ingredients into mixing bowl in the order given, beat until smooth.
- Pour into 9x9 inch pan that has been sprayed with no-stick cooking spray or use wax paper to line the pan.
- Bake about 25 – 30 minutes or until an inserted wooden pick comes out clean.
- Serve warm or cool.
- If cool, sift icing/confectioner"s sugar over cake.
Nutritional information Edit
- 110 calories | 0mg cholesterol | 169mg sodium | 3g fat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.