- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup HERSHEY'S cocoa or HERSHEY'S Dutch Processed cocoa
- 2 cups Sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Plus 1/3 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/3 cup Chopped almonds
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S MINI KISSES Semi-Sweet or milk chocolate Baking Pieces
- 1 cup Chopped maraschino cherry, drained
- Heat oven to 350 °F.
- Generously grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Melt butter in large saucepan over low heat; stir in cocoa until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Sugar, 3 eggs, 1-1/2 cups flour and almonds; mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together remaining 1 egg, remaining 1/3 cup flour, sweetened condensed milk and almond extract.
- Pour over baked layer; sprinkle baking pieces and cherries over top.
- Return to oven.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until set and edges are golden brown.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Refrigerate until cold, 6 hours or overnight. Cut into bars.
- Cover; refrigerate leftover bars.
- About 48 bars.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.