- 1½ cups cake flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 1⅓ cup cocoa
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ⅓ cup oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- ¾ cup water
- 1 cherry pie filling
- Mix and sift all dry ingredients.
- Slowly mix in remaining ingredients.
- Put ¾ cup of cherry pie filling in bottom of microwave bundt cake dish.
- Put the rest of cherry pie filling in cake batter.
- Pour into the cake dish and bake in microwave for 9 minutes on 50% heat.
- Than turn and bake for an additional 3 – 4 on high. Top may look moist; that is OK.
- Cover cake while still in dish with a towel for about 1 – 2 minutes, then turn out on dish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.