- 2 x pkgs of cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz can of Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini-chocolate chips
- 1 tsp flour
- 1 x 6oz Keebler ® Ready Crust ® chocolate Pie Crust
- chocolate Glaze (recipe follows)
- chocolate curls (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- With mixer, beat Cheese until fluffy, gradually beat in Eagle Brand until smooth.
- Add egg, vanilla; mix well.
- Toss chips with flour; stir into Cheese mixture.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake 35 minutes or until center springs back when lightly touched.
- Cool and top with glaze and curls.
- Serve chilled.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Melt 1/2 cup mini-chocolate chips with 1/4 cup whipping cream; cook and stir until thickened and smooth.
- Immediately spread over pie.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.